Quick Toronto Tour

azzaro

These shots may not mean much to many of you but anyone familiar with Toronto should get a kick out of them.

TO (1).jpg

The Ontario Science Centre (3 buildings on the right) Spent many a March Break there with the kids.

TO (2).jpg

The Don Valley (parking lot) Parkway. Unusually empty?

TO (3).jpg

From left to right: Air Canada (now Scotiabank) Arena, CN Tower, Union Station, Royal York Hotel and several bank towers.

TO (4).jpg

Again L to R: The Roundhouse, Ripley's Aquarium, Skydome (Rogers Centre)/CN Tower and the CBC Building (red roof).

TO (5).jpg

Toronto Island Airport and the West Channel with possibly the world's shortrest ferry crossing. (Yes, there's a pedestrian tunnel too)

TO (6).jpg

Ontario Place and Exhibition Place, home to our Indy Track and the Canadian National Exhibition. (not this year)

TO (7).jpg

Lake Shore Blvd., the Gardiner Expressway, The Queensway and High Park/Grenadier Pond.

TO (8).jpg

The University of Toronto main campus and Varsity Stadium.

TO (9).jpg

The Royal Ontario Museum and Planetarium at Bloor St. and University Avenue.

TO (10).jpg

Yonge and Bloor Street intersection. Toronto Main Library is the red building just visible on the left.

TO (11).jpg

Maple Leaf Gardens. The white domed structure for you olde timey hockey fans.

TO (12).jpg

Casa Loma (left corner) Better known as Professor Xavier's mansion in the X-men films and Wayne Manor in Netflix's Titans.

There will no doubt be more to come — especially when helicopters are introduced to MSFS. Bye for now. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Great tour there Bob! I’m looking forward to the day when I can check out how well they model my hometown of Toronto, Ohio and the surrounding area. :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’m looking forward to the day when I can check out how well they model my hometown of Toronto, Ohio and the surrounding area. :)
I'd be glad to check it out for you. The buildings are probably a little more generic. ;) I'll add it to my list of places to see. It's a looong one. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10