Msfs2020 Best Buy

I currently have the MS store copy, but I am so tempted to buy this disc version and uninstall what I have now, just so I have access to my set up files (in particular the .exe file).

Very tempted!!

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;

2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64

I currently have the MS store copy, but I am so tempted to buy this disc version and uninstall what I have now, just so I have access to my set up files (in particular the .exe file).

Very tempted!!

Why would you do that? Obviously it’d be nice to have the disc version, complete with its manual.. but if you installed the disc version it will ask for disc one every time you ran it. Unless of course you did the ISO workaround which has been mentioned here previously.

Still seems to much trouble (& expense) when you’ve already got the download version.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Why would you do that? Obviously it’d be nice to have the disc version, complete with its manual.. but if you installed the disc version it will ask for disc one every time you ran it. Unless of course you did the ISO workaround which has been mentioned here previously.

Still seems to much trouble (& expense) when you’ve already got the download version.

Regards

Steve

Oh.... I forgot about that. Having to load a disc every time you play!

Hmm....... second thoughts.

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;

2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64

LOL

There is the “create an ISO” file workaround, but I don’t think I’d bother personally

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles