Lost Bush Trip Progress

Been able tp jump in and out of my nevada bush trip over the last few days. Came in today and all of my progress was gone. Now it wants to start me back at the beginning.

On the first try it put me back at the airport I last landed at. However, there was a controller issue so I tried again and it killed my progress.

Anyone else face this??

Nick

Nick Sdoucos

Principal, Flight FX

The new patch will stop in progress bush trips from advancing. You have to start over from the first leg. On the official forums there is a developer mode teleport fix discussed to complete all lost legs and continue from where you were supposed to. I just never bothered with that and redid all the Balkans bush trip legs I had lost. Since the C172 G1000 you use on that trip has autopilot, it was no big deal to get back in a couple of days of watching the scenery go by.

Actually......

So it might be more obvious for some others.... If you look at the text boxes on the side of the bush trip section. Not the master page but the one that is dedicated to the regional bush trip. There is a scroll feature. I just scrolled down through all of the trips. They look like waypoints so it easy to miss. I then saw all of the ones i had completed and checked off. Bingo. All good.

Nick Sdoucos

Principal, Flight FX