Training Flights grayed out - anyone else?

Mine works fine. You may have stopped the last update prematurely, maybe an internet interruption? It isn't a patch that is needed, as it works for others. It needs to be repaired specific to your installation.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Definitely a possibility. My patcher was having trouble if you recall and definitely hadn't finished but suddenly the game would load. However Marketplace was greyed out and the graphics didn't look right - too bright, as if some shaders were missing or corrupted. So on a hunch I did a Steam file verify which has now triggered FS20 itself into running a 102Gb download!
Vern.

Also IF you have added the C152X free add-on? Then you lose the Training sections.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Glad I could help a fellow newcomer to the game.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

• 1 month later...