Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brest, France to Oslo, Norway

Quote Originally Posted by doering1 View Post
    Very cool livery with that aluminum color!
    I agree! Nice shots and great scenery which I'm sure you already own!!

I'm still not at all sure I want to "fly" needing to be plotted on the internet!!??? When I buy a product, I want to own it!! Not be tracked whenever I use it!!

Though around here in Kentucky, it's still almost all totally green. Having said that, our afternoon high today was 67F. So we'll probably get that color in about two to three weeks.

I expect all the dust from the western wildfires is already making Autumn come across this country much quicker than normal. And sadly, we'll probably have a much colder winter than the norm because there is so much less latent heat in the ground.

Maybe this is part of "Mother Nature's" way to combat Global Warming? Actually I'm wondering if the virus is the same thing to combat global human overpopulation?

Michael
    Last edited by Rupert; 09-19-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I agree! Nice shots and great scenery which I'm sure you already own!!

I'm still not at all sure I want to "fly" needing to be plotted on the internet!!??? When I buy a product, I want to own it!! Not be tracked whenever I use it!!

Though around here in Kentucky, it's still almost all totally green. Having said that, our afternoon high today was 67F. So we'll probably get that color in about two to three weeks.

I expect all the dust from the western wildfires is already making Autumn come across this country much quicker than normal. And sadly, we'll probably have a much colder winter than the norm because there is so much less latent heat in the ground.

Maybe this is part of "Mother Nature's" way to combat Global Warming? Actually I'm wondering if the virus is the same thing to combat global human overpopulation?

Michael
    Um what?

This is some of your Brest work David. (Somebody had to say it)
    And I feel a right tit for doing so. -- Bob

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by azzaro View Post
    This is some of your Brest work David. (Somebody had to say it)
    And I feel a right tit for doing so. -- Bob
    You sir are a riot! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSTRAKA View Post
    Um what?
    I'm wondering if this very early Fall leads us into a very cold winter which might cancel out some of the huge warm spells we've recently experienced. I can't recall lows in the 40's and highs in the mid 60's here this early in the year in my entire life.

As to the scenery comment. I believe that your scenery, like mine is what you already have and have stored on your computer.

Sad to say, I understand that with the new MS software, as you "fly," the internet tracks your flight and sends downloads of scenery details depending upon where you "are" at any given time.

I don't even "fly" on a computer tied to the internet. Nor do I want my usage to be tracked on a moment by moment basis. That's why I'm happy to own and control the scenery I use!

Michael

BTW: I have to agree with Bob, this is some of your best Brest work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I'm wondering if this very early Fall leads us into a very cold winter which might cancel out some of the huge warm spells we've recently experienced. I can't recall lows in the 40's and highs in the mid 60's here this early in the year in my entire life.

As to the scenery comment. I believe that your scenery, like mine is what you already have and have stored on your computer.

Sad to say, I understand that with the new MS software, as you "fly," the internet tracks your flight and sends downloads of scenery details depending upon where you "are" at any given time.

I don't even "fly" on a computer tied to the internet. Nor do I want my usage to be tracked on a moment by moment basis. That's why I'm happy to own and control the scenery I use!

Michael

BTW: I have to agree with Bob, this is some of your best Brest work.
    Ok, thanks!

7. Default

Nice bare metal. Sadly, something that's becoming a thing of the past with all the composites now around.
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12cores, 4.6ghz 32gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSTRAKA View Post
    Thanks much! Actually we turned on the heat in the house this morning! Chilly up here.
    Blow some of it this way David, 92*, heat index of 104*, and it felt hotter than that. I had some last minute tasks that needed to be done and it surely whooped me! Got out of it as soon as I could!

Enjoy the cool weather David!

Rick

Great shots and flight on the old MD80 David.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Downwind66 View Post
    Blow some of it this way David, 92*, heat index of 104*, and it felt hotter than that. I had some last minute tasks that needed to be done and it surely whooped me! Got out of it as soon as I could!

Enjoy the cool weather David!

Rick
    All things being equal, I’d rather be there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast