Who could do a repaint of a dc3 for me

fx48215

Hi Y'all,

I am looking for a person who would be interested in doing a repaint for the FXS dc-3 or any other dc-3/ c47 (pay or freeware).

I have always loved the Gooney Bird ever since I used to work on them in the 80's & 90's. I was seconded to the Australian High Commission in Papua New Guinea and then sent for duty with the Air Transport Squadron of the PNGDF to assist with their Maintenance Flight.

At that time they had the Douglas DC-3, GAF Nomad and IAI Arava aircraft. The DC-3 became a favorite.

Anyway I was going through my photos the other day and came across some of the ones from that time.

So I am looking for someone who would accept a commission to create a repaint for me so I can add it to my current FSX aircraft.

If you are interested please message me so we can disuss this project.

Cheers,

Bill

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] RYZEN 5 3600X/MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE M/B with 64Gb ddr4 3600 RAM. Gigabyte RTX2070 Super GPU.

Liquid cooling and WD 1TB Blue SN550, M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 & WD 2TB Blue 3D NAND, 2.5" SATA III SSD

Hey,

Thanks heaps. I know old 002 well. As a matter of fact I've got No.13 piston, from the starboard engine, sitting in my workshop. It had a shattered No.2 compression ring so we had to call PAN & do an emergency landing at Wewak. What fun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] RYZEN 5 3600X/MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE M/B with 64Gb ddr4 3600 RAM. Gigabyte RTX2070 Super GPU.

Liquid cooling and WD 1TB Blue SN550, M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 & WD 2TB Blue 3D NAND, 2.5" SATA III SSD

Hey,

Thanks heaps. I know old 002 well. As a matter of fact I've got No.13 piston, from the starboard engine, sitting in my workshop. It had a shattered No.2 compression ring so we had to call PAN & do an emergency landing at Wewak. What fun!

Then you know to look first, and ask later...