Multiplayer adventures and flying

Tom

DigitalThemePark.com will lead you to D/L Teamspeak3. This opens the world of communication while Simming or Gaming.

This can be done with any Sim but recently FS2020 has been a load of fun. Finding new FS friends and flying with old ones There is always some other flyer there. Just say Hello and "hey where are you flying". There are pilots and sim pilots from real life to all the sims P3D, Xplane, FSX etc.

Just today around 15+ of us flew together around Yosemite following many different Aircraft and watching each other land at fun airports. All the time talking about the beautiful scenery or asking how will I get This 172 over that ridge at 9000 ft.

I have only done a small bit of what this has to offer. Need to try DCS and others too.

If you have been trying Multiplayer with your friends give this a try for great COMMS.

Digitalthemepark.com. - fun, free & friendly

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Mark, Now that you are on Teamspeak3 be sure to join the Digitalthemepark server and come fly.

Saturday mornings are fun with so many other flyers. But you can log in anytime..there is almost always some one around to fly with or get a question answered.

From TS3 connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Tom

Thanks Tom for the reply. As a newbie to FlightSim.com and also Digitalthemepark and Teamspeak3, am having the usual newbie experience of "learning the ropes". But am making progress, I'll get there! Am still unsure if I can connect my "legacy software" FS2002 into any multi-player environment. I found FSHostSpy which seems to still be active, and am posting a new thread re that (if it's not appropriate to put it into this forum, someone will advise me). Thanks again Tom, greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mark (MAD1, was VH-MAD).