Logbook location?

Where is the logbook for MSFS located? Since the patch on the 16th, my flights are not being recorded.
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

After logging in, select the profile tab and the logbook is in the lower right corner. My flight this morning was recorded.

Hope this helps.

Lyf

I should have been precise :) i've found the logbook in the sim, but was wondering where it is at on my computer?

I have flown a few hours since the patch, still stuck at 14 hours :(

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I should have been precise :) i've found the logbook in the sim, but was wondering where it is at on my computer?

I have flown a few hours since the patch, still stuck at 14 hours :(

Well, I had an inspiration and did a search on my C drive for "logbook". Found a bunch of entries, but was able to eliminate them by looking at the date, 9/16/2020 at 2:13pm, my last flight before the patch. No other entries after that.

I changed the file extension on the 3 files that I had located to _old and did a quick flight. The results were mixed. My old log book entries were gone, blank, however, it showed that I had already put in 15 hours, and the flight I just flew, was not logged. Sigh, mixed results. Was hoping that if those files were eliminated, a new logbook would be created.

I did read somewhere else that the logbook will not work in development mode. Not sure if this changed during the new patch or not, I do not have MSFS and do not know much about the modes. Just been following closely here and on other sites to see if i want to purchase MSFS or not.

John C.

I did read somewhere else that the logbook will not work in development mode. Not sure if this changed during the new patch or not, I do not have MSFS and do not know much about the modes. Just been following closely here and on other sites to see if i want to purchase MSFS or not.

John C.

Hmm, I do have developers mode on, it was working with it on, however, I will turn it off and see what happens!!!

Edit-that did it!!! Turning off developers mode allowed the logbook to be written, showing my 7 minute flight from KJAX to KCRG!!!!

Edited by davidc2

• 1 month later...