Lost my Control Sensitivities

Went to fly the new Update. All my flight controls were way to sensitive. Went to the menu to adjust. When I click on Sensitivity, Opens up a blank box. Only option is to click DONE. Any one know what's going on here? All the mappings are the same. Took me forever to set these up right.

ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X-570+ MB w/Ryzen 7 3800X 8-core

MSI Radeon RX 5700 DirectX 12 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express

48 GB Ram, M.2 SSD (1 TB X 2)

Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P ATX Mid-Tower

to ALL

have you recalibrated your joystick in windows?

Yes (and reinstalled drivers) but this is a widespread issue, not a few people. I’m using the stick twist as the rudder fo the time being, I would be screwed if it was a Warthog though.

If you know of a way to add a dead zone to pedals in Windows then I am all ears.

mine is working fine, microsoft Sidewinder II

For me it is specifically the pedals. They were too sensitive by default. With curves they were fine.

The AP is still prone to fits but I’m just treating it like a pre-patch Idiot child so it’s not an issue for me. From my perspective this patch is a pretty poor effort but I can live with it as I have a working backup rudder and don’t fly big jets by instruments.

Making some things worse and not delivering on some of the patch notes is probably not a Finest Moment for them.

Its been informed and MS ASOBO team already acknowledge it.

They might fix it without anytime one day you turn the game on and its "searching for updates"

Intentionally my friend. They suspend the sensitivity feature for some time to see how are the different brand controls working. The problem was that users were reporting tickets of "control problems" and MS would never know if they messed up the Sensitivity features

Once they are sure all controls work fine they will reinstate the feature

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think