can anyone help at all

jmhanson

Hi

i am having trouble getting my cyborg x to be recognized in fsx steam edition it was working fine the other day but i have tried all manner of things in steam disabling control settings in the big picture reinstalling drivers etc i am quite honestly baffled by this one

i would greatly appreciate any help you may be able to offer

many thanks

Hi

i am having trouble getting my cyborg x to be recognized in fsx steam...

Hi.

I have that Jstk working fine in the FSX Gold but I do not need / use any driers.

Did you try to Calibrate it in Windows first?

What Combination, OS PC.. do you have?

Hi its windows 10 working fine previously tried all the usual things drivers etc still fsx seam eddition is not seeing the flight stick i have the old disc version of fsx i might just install that and see what happens in stam that's the problem i believe

thanks

Hi.

Before you go other ways, did you add anything new in your sims / pc?

Do you know if any other controller / jstick is installed in your system?

Did you try to see if Win 10 sees your device, and can you Calibrate there?

Ctrl Panel>Hardware,,>Devices>CyborgX>RightClick PropertiesCyborgXProperties and Test?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

If you are on a desktop, or on a laptop that will be connected to the mains electric any time you run the sim, then a "power plan" or "power management" has no meaning, you have all the power you want.

So, when connected to the mains, always use a high-performance "power plan". :cool:

Jorgen

PS: My high-performance settings have never been disturbed by any Windows 10 updates....

Not the power plan settings. It'll be in the USB device settings, guaranteed. I was stumped for nearly a week and having a horrible time until I found an old thread about the problem happening in Windows 8 (or whichever version). Figured "what the hell", found the settings for my USB devices and sure enough they were set to "let Winblows manage power" and I changed it. No more binge drinking from lack of flying and daily stress.

Quote: '..Windows (10 & update) setting ... power saving on USB ports..'. That has to be the most IGNORANT SH.T anyone could ever imagine an OS would do! Are you kidding me? Microsoft you SUCK!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).