fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fantastic flight and captures David! :)

Thank you! Although we really don’t have fall colors here yet :rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight and fine descriptive pics. of your flight to Sioux Falls David. This time of year the folks of those two cities are probably stoking up the furnaces and getting ready for winter. :cool: :cool: :)

Thank you. It is staying a bit more chilly

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like those Northern Midwest shots! Thanks for the trip!

Thank you kindly!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots, David!

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots David!! And yes, I sometimes discover the "season" as displayed aren't the actual season where I'm at. Often it's a year to year variation.So if the season looks early or late I just change the date of the flight. ;)

I noticed the trees near SDF looked fairly much like Fall yesterday. So since it's less than 20 miles away from where I am, I know what they actually look like. I just made it August again here and the trees look correct. Though I did keep the weather as posted from SDF.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great shots David!! And yes, I sometimes discover the "season" as displayed aren't the actual season where I'm at. Often it's a year to year variation.So if the season looks early or late I just change the date of the flight. ;)

I noticed the trees near SDF looked fairly much like Fall yesterday. So since it's less than 20 miles away from where I am, I know what they actually look like. I just made it August again here and the trees look correct. Though I did keep the weather as posted from SDF.

Michael

Thanks Michael. I’m thinking that being in that northern area it just might be about right this time of year. Usually we have our annual conference up north in mid September. The trees are turning up that way.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haven't been to that part of the world since the late eighties. Great place to be this time of year.

I'd love some warm pasties and cider right about now. :) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Haven't been to that part of the world since the late eighties. Great place to be this time of year.

I'd love some warm pasties and cider right about now. :) -- Bob

Well, Bob so would I. I don’t think they are going to have the Cider Mills open here this fall. :(

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again great shots David!

Thank you!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]