Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: MSFS Patch Version 1.8.3.0 Is Now Available

Blog Entries

Default Article: MSFS Patch Version 1.8.3.0 Is Now Available

After patch 1.8.3.0 the freeware liveries don't work anymore

3. Default

great to see that they are putting out patches at a rapid pace.

4. Default

Is this update 15.69 Gb in size, or my Content Manager is again messing things up?

This is one of the great things about the MSFS2020. Yes, it clearly had bugs on release but the fact that it's connected to the internet means they can constantly push out fixes and improve it.

After installing patch 1.8.3.0 when i call atc on the ground...msfs freeze then crash. Tried with numerous aircrafts. I can do a cold start, ask for ground service... but when i ask for taxiing clearance, i get a crash instead of an atc response. Quite annoying!

7. Default

After this patch I now have large square areas that are either raised or depressed from the surrounding area. Not a big issue in the wild but then it happened at my home airport it is literally a wall or cliff higher than my plane is tall and when you hit it, you get the dreaded "You Died" screen. So far it seems that this patch has completely borked my installation.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lacasse View Post
    After patch 1.8.3.0 the freeware liveries don't work anymore
    Just restart the simulator and your liveries will be restored. I had the same thing happen and when I did this they were all there again, though why this is the case I do not know.

Default crash when calling atc for taxi clearance

Quote Originally Posted by lacasse View Post
    After installing patch 1.8.3.0 when i call atc on the ground...msfs freeze then crash. Tried with numerous aircrafts. I can do a cold start, ask for ground service... but when i ask for taxiing clearance, i get a crash instead of an atc response. Quite annoying!
    Exact same things for me since patch 1.8.3.0 on STEAM installation..before the update no-hang ....

You are not alone

10. Default

since the update the G36 is unflyable. avionics keep cutting out/rebooting, prop speed randomly sets itself to 100%. Makes having to constantly babysit everything it's ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast