I shall return

Well the original plan was to upgrade the PC buy new peripherals and be happy with the MS 2020. But with all the bugs and basically trying to figure out work arounds for the the sims deficiencies and left out features I am not enjoying myself much with this sim right now

I would like to congratulate MS and Asobo for spectacular scenery which makes low and slow GA guys like me thrilled. We have been left out for a decade or more.

Plan now is the same except back to xplane and spend money on orbix florida scenery, my main flying area, which is not as good as MS default IMO but the actual flying part is firmly in place.

A thanks in advance to all of those who are going to work with this sim for a year or more so guys like me can come back and reep the benifits;) I will keep an eye on the forum to get a gauge on when this starts to happen.

So like General MacArthur said; I shall return.

It’s a shame you have to leave so soon. Nice email though, better than the usual ones :)

Take care. Hope you’ll be back soon.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I agree...nice post. Much better approach than the typical whining. To the OP...I live in Florida and I'm using TE Florida. At 4000-5000' AGL it's really good (IMNSHO). I think you'll like it. Welcome to the forum(s). Hope to see you back soon..........Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Well the original plan was to upgrade the PC buy new peripherals and be happy with the MS 2020. But with all the bugs and basically trying to figure out work arounds for the the sims deficiencies and left out features I am not enjoying myself much with this sim right now

I would like to congratulate MS and Asobo for spectacular scenery which makes low and slow GA guys like me thrilled. We have been left out for a decade or more.

Plan now is the same except back to xplane and spend money on orbix florida scenery, my main flying area, which is not as good as MS default IMO but the actual flying part is firmly in place.

A thanks in advance to all of those who are going to work with this sim for a year or more so guys like me can come back and reep the benifits;) I will keep an eye on the forum to get a gauge on when this starts to happen.

So like General MacArthur said; I shall return.

At least have a look at the recent update log, you might turn the car around and come back!

I9-10900kf, gtx3090, 32gb ddr 4 3200mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke, Alienware monitor 34 inch @ 3440 x 1440

I cannot understand why people turn away from MSFS so soon after its release. Listen, I got my MSFS from XBOX game-pass , I only pay $5,00 per month and I can try it out, more important I can stay in touch with all patches released and the 'knowledge' base that is increasing by the day. My setup: I7 6700k , GTX1050TI4 , 16GB RAM2000mhz, As my SATA SSD 500GB is full with FSX I run MSFS from old Samsung HD. I fly MSFS only with KB and Mouse. So the 'foundation' for my MSFS is slightly more than 'a worst case scenario' but I still enjoy my limited setup. I'm retired married with (grand)kids so budget is (very) limited but I plan to save at least $100 a month which I hope will give me $1000 in only 10 months. Exact PC update is still open but new MB, RAM and SSD will be the first I guess. In the mean time I very much enjoy my FSX SE , Flyaway Mesh (free) - UTX USA, EUR, CAN, AK, TAC and FSceneX.

MSFS is a great promise but imo. does not justify any stress what so ever.

happy flying............... Peter

Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

I hope so I am downloading it right now.

Welcome back :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Let us know what you think!

Got the patch installed and I think my stutters are gone.

Did some pattern work in the 172 at my home air port KVNC and there was always stuttering in various spots and always on turn to final/approach but not after this patch.

Flew down to a grass strip just a few miles south and same deal.

Went further south to an airport outside of my manual cach and same deal.

Throttle seemed a little smoother; trim still wonky. Maybe there is hope after all.

Considering how slow Honeycomb seems to be with there yoke and throttle quadrant the sim might be fixed before I can get new peripherals anyways.