Ortho4XP California photo=real complete by Florkboy2

Hi Everyone,

With my night lighting just about done, some minor edits left to finish. It's time to more on to my day time lighting effects. The video is in no particular order, so the lights at the end of the video may not be what I'm working on at the moment.

The area is California Photo-Real by Forkboy2 and compiled for easy installation by Flyaway Simulation.

After reviewing multiple areas, my thoughts still stand, she is a keeper!

The area is California Photo-Real by Forkboy2 and compiled for easy installation by Flyaway Simulation.

Hi.

I am curious about that quote?

I use Ortho that I generated myself and the Forkboys' CA and I do not know why the need for >>easy installation

I am the low flyer and I posted some pics that show different lighting at different time of day with different objects density. I find that Extended CA light and fewer Objects, medium in my case works better and it's much easier for me to recognize ground references with fewer objects from Real wold flight.

You can get more inf about altitude and time of day by looking at the lower left data on the screen.

All in all a lot of fun.

HomTooManyObj.jpg

HomFewObjBetter.jpg

SSetZl18FewObj.jpg

OrthZl18Few.jpg

LAX16.jpg

ExtCaOnly.jpg

Looking forward to your night lighting!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

• 2 weeks later...