Instant Replay,Simulation Rate, and Save Button

I contacted the Zen Desk To have all these added to dropdown Menu.

1.) Instant Replay for landings !! Who doesn't want this

2.) Sim Rate 2x,4x,6x,8x this would be nice from the drop down

3.) Saving the Flight !! it would be nice to be able to save to a default flight from the drop down.

All these were available in former MS Sims.

I have to admit MSFS has been in contact with me about these and seems willing to work with customers.WE SHALL SEE

Most of the replies are automated I would have thought - in fairness they must be getting 10s of 1000s of feedback forms a day. Also, if you read the small print "Solved", as the issues I reported have had their status updated to, does not acknowledge that it is or bug, or if and when it will be fixed/implemented.
Vern.

I personally haven’t had any problems saving or loading flights, but I know others have. I think it’s down to certain factors.. where your aircraft is... type of aircraft etc.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

You can save a flight (Esc, Spacebar then classic Windows input box). What doesn't always save (ATM) is the flightplan in the FMC on the jets and sometimes the Garmin on the GA's, though it is still present in the NavLog and the visible waypoints. Zendesk have acknowledged this as a fault supposedly "Solved" but as we know if you read the definition of what that means on their site, actually draw very little from it.
Vern.

You can save a flight (Esc, Spacebar then classic Windows input box). What doesn't always save (ATM) is the flightplan in the FMC on the jets and sometimes the Garmin on the GA's, though it is still present in the NavLog and the visible waypoints. Zendesk have acknowledged this as a fault supposedly "Solved" but as we know if you read the definition of what that means on their site, actually draw very little from it.

It would be easier from the dropdown like every other sim

I contacted the Zen Desk To have all these added to dropdown Menu.

1.) Instant Replay for landings !! Who doesn't want this

2.) Sim Rate 2x,4x,6x,8x this would be nice from the drop down

3.) Saving the Flight !! it would be nice to be able to save to a default flight from the drop down.

All these were available in former MS Sims.

I have to admit MSFS has been in contact with me about these and seems willing to work with customers.WE SHALL SEE

1.) Needs this IMO. Hopefully saving them like DCS to replay later. (although unlike DCS I'd like it to work) Who doesn't want to watch their landings from an external view later.

2.) I think there is a sim rate that cycles... ?

3.) drop-down would be nice.

I think there are wishlists for the top one anyway... should make sure you've voted it up. Would really like to see this.