Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Large Commercial Jet Add-On

I am waiting for a few more updates before I dive into the new MSFS. I might also wait to see if the 3rd Party developers start to develop for this simulator as that would be a very positive sign as to the shelf life of this product. I would like to see new addon sceneries, airports, etc, to improve on what Microsoft has built as stock MSFS2020. I think the 3rd party developers can do an excellent job of creating aircraft with better flight models. When they do, I will purchase this software. I can't wait for MSFS2020 to mature into the flight sim we are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinfolsom View Post
    I am waiting for a few more updates before I dive into the new MSFS. I might also wait to see if the 3rd Party developers start to develop for this simulator as that would be a very positive sign as to the shelf life of this product. I would like to see new addon sceneries, airports, etc, to improve on what Microsoft has built as stock MSFS2020. I think the 3rd party developers can do an excellent job of creating aircraft with better flight models. When they do, I will purchase this software. I can't wait for MSFS2020 to mature into the flight sim we are looking for.
    Well, at the moment the FlightSimCom file library contains 96 files of 3rd party MSFS addons. Just FYI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2