Looks Like a Good Update Coming in Next 10 Days!

Details:

TOP VOTED ISSUE – 09.10 (MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR FORUM FEEDBACK ONLY)

Direct Link to Bugs & Issues Forum Thread

Note – The Feedback Snapshot contains information collected across all of our communities. The information below is just a subset of the overall feedback we collect and will be included in the Feedback Snapshot but will not represent ALL issues in the Feedback Snapshot.

225/03 Wind Thread – “Thread for people having the 225/03 wind issue in North America and other places around the world. The winds aloft are always about 225 degrees at 3kts

Wind Testing – “In an effort to give this issue more visibility, and greater importance for addressing. Did a test of (6) different airports to show that the wind depiction issues go well beyond the 223/3 knots winds aloft bug we all know about.”

Live Weather and Wind Readings are Not accurate – “Hello, I’m wondering if you all are having the well know weather issue with the wind still at 2 kts when you fly anywhere in the world because I did a test flight from KSFO to Eureka, CA and flew over the ocean where winds this morning where around 30 kts but my Grand Caravan aircraft only had winds 225 degrees at 2 kts”

Live Weather Not Working: In general, Live Weather not accurate. “Having to restart to get live weather working again, then sometimes midflight it just changes to clear conditions.”

Live Weather Error – “After I quit the flight and go back to World Map the live weather does not work anymore. Weather appears to be clear in whatever airport I start again.”

Garmin G1000/G3000 & Autopilot Related Issues – Variety of AP and issues with the Garmin Avionics. Read list in thread.

Turboprop Engine Logic Issues – “Basic turboprop engine issues to include ITT on start, ITT with altitude, torque versus altitude, and N1 versus altitude issues.”

ATC Incorrect Phraseology – Airline pilot highlights it in thread.

Baron G58 Missing ALT Knob – No knob for ALT in the Baron G58

Upvoting for removing ‘Press Any Key to Start’

Night lighting – Terrain emits light? – Terrain emits light, see thread for further examples and screenshots.

Dreadful Performance – General performance issues (stutters, jumpy, etc.) with good computer set up.

Reflections look grainy, even if reflections are on ultra

Garmin Avionics missing RNAV approaches

Lack of Real Time Traffic

Cessna Citation Longitude Performance issues – “Engine, fuel, and flight dynamics issues with the Longitude”

A320 swaying left and right – When on Autopilot, the A320 sways left and right

PATCH #2!

Patch is finishing final testing. Being prepped for release.

Patch will be released within the next 10 days.

Full patch notes will be released with the patch.

PATCH #2 HIGHLIGHTS (full patch notes will be released with the patch)

Performance improvements

ATC updates

UI updates

Aerodynamic updates

Aircraft updates

Cockpit visuals and animation updates

General aviation system updates

General aviation avionic updated

Airliner system updates

Airliner avionic updates

Live Weather updates – (e.g. 225/3kt wind fixed, persistency fixed, etc.)

Upgraded multiplayer servers

Marketplace updates

Content Manager updates

Localization updates

Accessibility updates

Camera updates

Bush Trip updates (e.g. completion trigger fixed/Completionist achievement fixed)

World updates

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Sorry to hear Jim. Have you addressed your concerns Via their forums as well being a developer? They may listen to you quicker rather than the average Joe if you submit through the ZenDesk. :) Just a thought. Sorry its not for you. :(
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Details:

TOP VOTED ISSUE – 09.10 (MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR FORUM FEEDBACK ONLY)

Direct Link to Bugs & Issues Forum Thread

Bush Trip updates (e.g. completion trigger fixed/Completionist achievement fixed)

World updates

Looks promising, not just because lots of issues are addressed but its the second patch in nearly a month after release. Proves the team is committed to make the sim better with time and that the early release was an intentional strategy

Gather from millions of users all the bugs so they can be solved faster than with a limited bunch of beta tester. And its working.

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Flyby view?

I hope so!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

The Steam element is only about 500Mb. The rest comes from the MS server so in the same situation as everyone else.

Good news re the patch, though can't see anything about the save/reload issue with the FMC on the big jets (loses flightplan). Let's hope it's buried away in there or on the radar for Patch #3!

Vern.

The Steam element is only about 500Mb. The rest comes from the MS server so in the same situation as everyone else.

Good news re the patch, though can't see anything about the save/reload issue with the FMC on the big jets (loses flightplan). Let's hope it's buried away in there or on the radar for Patch #3!

Ah. I see. Bad show all round.

You can do that anywhere now, even with Microsoft.

No you can't and that's the problem. It starts again from zero downloaded.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The Xbox Series X is due for launch on November 10, and MSFS is one of the flagship titles which is expected to launch on Xbox at the same time. I think all the major flaws we've flagged will be fixed by then.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I had FS since 3.0. I ran right to the refund window for this one. I'll get it next year for $29.99 when its ready. Enjoy your $100 beta.

Start saving now. As more features are added, the price will go up.

I had FS since 3.0. I ran right to the refund window for this one. I'll get it next year for $29.99 when its ready. Enjoy your $100 beta.

Sad to be such a inpatient cheap skate. I wish microsoft would block people like yourself from purchasing again.