Downloaded, checked and deleted all the 747 liveries.

How can people have a quality standard that would accept the name printed backwards.

That shows how the level of simmer`s has gone into a mass of dont-care

Is it a SDK bug? Well if there are no properly done repaints dont post them, I wouldnt allow it if were a file moderator, and dont use them.

Remember the days when simmers were simmers and aviation lovers if a repaint had a little detail wrong the author would be requested to correct it

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

The 747 model itself will only accept a paint scheme for one side. The other side is a mirror image of the first side. Other models are the same, we're stuck with it until Asobo fix it. Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 4 months later...
Well that's not entirely true. I have been looking for liveries for the 747 for FS 2020 and found liveries by one indivudual, mcambel, that do not have the mirroring issue. Guess they have figured out what to do to have the decals display correctly. The others haven't.

How can people have a quality standard that would accept the name printed backwards.

THIS^^^

Always wondered why the default livery appears normal on both sides, even the lettering and add ons do not. The 787 also is the same.

...found liveries by one indivudual, mcambel, that do not have the mirroring issue.

Where do you find Mcambel's liveries?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Where do you find Mcambel's liveries?

This is news to me too, I found him on flightsim.to but some of his liveries have a disclaimer saying they may not work correctly after the last update: https://flightsim.to/profile/mcambel

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Well that's not entirely true. I have been looking for liveries for the 747 for FS 2020 and found liveries by one indivudual, mcambel, that do not have the mirroring issue. Guess they have figured out what to do to have the decals display correctly. The others haven't.

Yeah, its called reverse the text on the opposite side so it doesn't mirror. Not that hard to do to be honest. :cool:

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Thanks Tiger, I'll try them out. Rather have 4 good ones than 10 bad ones :)

Solving problem with mirroring with "little" trick and it is not suitable for all liveries. But I dont want to make too much B747 liveries, because when Asobo changed mapping, all liveries I will have to remaked....

Sounds like Asobo STILL needs to fix this, but for now acceptable.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Notice the common denominator on these 4 paints is they have the lettering in the same place as the default 747. Anything else comes out mirrored backwards.