MSFS 2020 sim rate

i can speed up or slow down the sim rate but is there a way to display it on the screen while in flight ?

thanks

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

i can speed up or slow down the sim rate but is there a way to display it on the screen while in flight ?

thanks

I dont think so. From what I've read others are wanting this feature.

My question is, How did you get it to speed up? I've tried and failed.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

go into setting controls and on keyboard set the bindings to increase and decrease sim rate, use whatever keys you want eg, + and - then press r and + or -

it won't show in display the sim rate you are using though

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

go into setting controls and on keyboard set the bindings to increase and decrease sim rate, use whatever keys you want eg, + and - then press r and + or -

Thanks Johnyyz, you provided the last piece of the puzzle. I was missing that portion in my keyboard bindings, and I had it filtered out. Now I can increase the sim up and down :)

I made it the R + (number keys) to increase

R - (by the numbers keys) to decrease.

Took off from KJAX, took off, used AP to start the climb to 1000 feet, increase the sim rate and SHOT up!!!! lol

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

• 4 months later...

same here thanks!!

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Press 'R' key once then hold left Ctrl key and press '-' or '+' to Decrease or increase the sim rate Remember the number of presses

you make because you need to press the same number of times to come back to the Default

Note the - or + keys are the ones on the num pad

Edited by Miahflyer