Taking off Key West

eFxQpZc.png

No nose job needed here!

LtBOZnW.jpg

Just enjoying the peace and tranquility over the islands

c5p2FaV.png

Circling Dry Tortuga

umWflvB.png

I ended up doing a Jan approach with this one with expensive noises, but good thing I have insurance while waiting for the replacement and I can just chill out in the keys listening to my island music after limping ashore and letting my leg heal

IWhv8xd.png

Have a great night all!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

A Jan approach? Whatever could that be? :rolleyes: Beautiful captures. That plane is a little light on instrumentation but loads of fun to fly.

I hope your spares arrive soon. Have a few Bahama Mammas on me while you wait. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Regardless of the outcome, some nice shots! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One huge difference!! The ICON is designed to land on water! :D;)

Michael

Doesn't matter, knowing out BOY he will commence to plant himself in the sand in a flaming heap of composite material in that case. Then roll down a sand dune into the water flapping around like a wounded duck. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doesn't matter, knowing out BOY he will commence to plant himself in the sand in a flaming heap of composite material in that case. Then roll down a sand dune into the water flapping around like a wounded duck. :D

:o You're right!! :o

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

A Jan approach? Whatever could that be? :rolleyes: Beautiful captures. That plane is a little light on instrumentation but loads of fun to fly.

I hope your spares arrive soon. Have a few Bahama Mammas on me while you wait. -- Bob

Thanks Bob! They helped ease the pain and embarrassment!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Great set of shots John! :) I was going to fly there last week, but I couldn't think of the name of the place, all I knew it was about 70m West of Key West.

Yeah, its a nice local. Found an lod terrain boost I'm going to try with my system today and see how it works.