Interest in Aircraft For Flight Simulator (2020)

Since this one is almost finished for another piece of Software I use, would the community be interested in an aircraft that behaves pretty much like a VTOL flyer, and high rates of speed and even have orbit capability? This is it: TR3B Black Triangle, Rumored NOT to exist, but do through many eyewitnesses.

It can easily be converted over from the platform now to Flight Simulator

fQBwrRT.jpg

I would have done a poll, but not sure how to on these boards.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

TR3B? Yes they existed, about 1958 to 62-4 I'd say. Perky little British automobiles. Though I preferred the "small mouth" TR3. ;) It preceded the TR3A and had drum front brakes.

Having said that, neither was very fast and certainly didn't "fly" except in very bad situations!! :eek::eek:

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

• 1 year later...

Hey Johnny, have you uploaded this anywhere? I would love to fly something in MSFS2020 that could go from hover to very fast and up to low earth orbit (or higher).

Saw one of these at about 25 meters near Ft Campbell flying about 15 knots. Lost it as it went over the trees straight over me. Made very little sound.

Saw one of these at about 25 meters near Ft Campbell flying about 15 knots. Lost it as it went over the trees straight over me. Made very little sound.

As I was a young man in the 60's my first thought on your comment would have been Good Shit!! ;);) (LSD, Grass, etc.) Today, since it's near Ft. Campbell, I guess I should say Good Drone.

Michael

As I was a young man in the 60's my first thought on your comment would have been Good Shit!! ;);) (LSD, Grass, etc.) Today, since it's near Ft. Campbell, I guess I should say Good Drone.

Michael

Could have been something experimental. It was not any drone known today and was not a rotor wing vehicle.

It was Nov 97, CAVU 0 wind, about 2200 and I was very used to the "normal" stuff flown by 160th and the low level runs with Hercs. Spotted this while traveling east out of Elkton before Daysville. Thought it was a C130 at first glance as I topped a hill and spotted it traveling 90 degrees to the road. Then I started to intercept it and stopped in the road beside a house it was over which gave a good idea of the dimensions which were about the width of the house (60 feet) and near equilateral triangle with no separately defined wing structure.

So over a minute I got a look at it from about 1/2 mile and about even in elevation, down to 25 meters and directly under it. It made almost no noise until I was directly below which made me think about helium filled fuselage. I never saw it fully hover and never saw it go faster than about 20 knots. It had only one green nav light visible which indicated it was backing up. No dope, drink or hallucinations were involved.

Could have been something experimental. It was not any drone known today and was not a rotor wing vehicle.

It was Nov 97, CAVU 0 wind, about 2200 and I was very used to the "normal" stuff flown by 160th and the low level runs with Hercs. Spotted this while traveling east out of Elkton before Daysville. Thought it was a C130 at first glance as I topped a hill and spotted it traveling 90 degrees to the road. Then I started to intercept it and stopped in the road beside a house it was over which gave a good idea of the dimensions which were about the width of the house (60 feet) and near equilateral triangle with no separately defined wing structure.

So over a minute I got a look at it from about 1/2 mile and about even in elevation, down to 25 meters and directly under it. It made almost no noise until I was directly below which made me think about helium filled fuselage. I never saw it fully hover and never saw it go faster than about 20 knots. It had only one green nav light visible which indicated it was backing up. No dope, drink or hallucinations were involved.

Interesting! I have a bud who plays with drones for the Ky ANG. I'll try to hit him up and see if there's anything he can talk about.