MS2020 10 DVD Set

A MS website offers MS2020 premium deluxe in DIGITAL form. Where can I find MS2020 premium deluxe as a 10 DVD set?

Thanks, Ron

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Well, I was looking for a way to avoid having to download the digital form over my phone line. The best download speed for my rural area is 35Mbs. The sim file size of 90Gb would take too many hours to risk a download here.

Thanks

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Well, I was looking for a way to avoid having to download the digital form over my phone line. The best download speed for my rural area is 35Mbs. The sim file size of 90Gb would take too many hours to risk a download here.

Thanks

Just so you know, I paused the download a few times during installation and when i restarted it carried on from where i paused it with no trouble. I even rebooted the PC one time too.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You may want to rethink the idea of getting a disk set...

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155362-crc-error-on-dvd/

I ordered a Premium Deluxe disk set (simmarket offered to ship to USA), it was late to ship. I happened to read above thread and cancelled order as quickly as possible! Didn't want to have to ship defective disks back to Germany.

Seems the disk set has it's own problems and decided to wait for the download version to mature a bit (Three patch rule?).

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

• 1 month later...
The 10 disc set took a couple of hours to load and then the update download of 112Gb yes 112Gb took nearly all night so no real advantage for the 10 disc install as you need to be available to swap discs. At least the download could be left alone to get on with it.

I havent got the game yet and was close to ordering the DVD set too but decided against it. First as someone before me has said you need to be around to keep swapping disks during the install. Next you need to have Disc 1 in the drive at all times to play although I guess this could be fixed by making a .ISO file of it. As much as Id like to get a nice box set to put on the shelf the days of disks are over for me and the convenience of a download is unbeatable. Im gonna go with Steam, all my games are on there and it has File Verification function that the MS store doesnt.