Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Finding The MSFS 2020 Community Folder

Blog Entries

Default Article: Finding The MSFS 2020 Community Folder

I found the "Community" folder and there is nothing there. Should there be, or do I drag the liveries there. By the way I selected "Hidden items" as listed above.

Blog Entries

The community folder is where you drag community created add-ons so it will be empty until you put something there.

Where is the folder for the 10 DVD's installation?

Thank you Nels, what an extreme location to place such a file. Had a tough time locating the whole MSFS File originally, guess were were spoiled with the FSX Installation.

John

Blog Entries

Any word yet from CH Products becoming Programable/usable with MSFS?

I do not have a community folder in any location, I have installed the boxed set standard MSFS2020 and believe me there is no community folder anywhere not in apps data or MSFS2020. any help would be appreciated.

Using steam this is where I found it...
    C:\Users\amber\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community

Hi everyone,

Notice this line pertaining to the Steam install of FS020: Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

I have this question, please. Does this mean that you can get to the Community folder without having to use this line: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\

I would like being able to use the FS2020 dashboard without having to search for and go into the Users folder.

Thank you.

Stanley
    Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 | Dell U2717D monitor | Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X
    Total available graphics memory: 24534 MB; Dedicated video memory: 8192 MB; System video memory: 0 MB; Shared system memory: 16342 MB

Default Found it..

Quote Originally Posted by amberdog1 View Post
    Using steam this is where I found it...
    C:\Users\amber\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community
    Thanks .. that was most helpful I found my community folder in the same place..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast