Lukla - MSFS2020

adamb

Finally! You've found a Jan-free bar to whet your whistle in. ;) Not a puddle of water for him to "land" in up there.

I must say these shots look so real and inviting I'm seriously thinking of taking up mountain climbing. (not) :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

No doubt stunning! Looks like you just made it off the end of the runway! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful mountains in your set! Nice shots.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Great set Adam! Love Lukla. Nice place to go if you're into Mountain Climbing. I heard Jan got thrown out of the bar there because he kept asking directions on how to get to the elevator to get to the top of Everest.
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Great set Adam! Love Lukla. Nice place to go if you're into Mountain Climbing. I heard Jan got thrown out of the bar there because he kept asking directions on how to get to the elevator to get to the top of Everest.
Strangely enough Jan once worked as an elevator operator, although he got fired for always forgetting is route. :rolleyes: The job had its ups and downs. (Damn, I told myself I wouldn't do that!) :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Strangely enough Jan once worked as an elevator operator, although he got fired for always forgetting is route. :rolleyes: The job had its ups and downs. (Damn, I told myself I wouldn't do that!) :mad: -- Bob

Very Uplifting story, Bob! :D

Reminds me of another cute elevator joke, but will hold off on it until the adult hour!

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

72822CC5-F64C-4E7D-90E3-EB1F57D801DC.jpeg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots, Adam! Did you spawn at Lukla or actually land there, park and then takeoff again? Definitely not his royalnesses territory! :D

I was teleported there somehow. :D Your right about Janski, not a drop of water anywhere to be found. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...