MSFS 2020 Logbook

• 2 weeks later...
doubt this will ever be easy thanks to achievements. The logbook is just a visual representation of what MSFS is tracking towards achievements and if it were easy to edit people would be giving themselves hours and such to earn them. Best to just keep your own anyways as a good pilot habit

my logbook looks very strange:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]221976[/ATTACH]

It was before the update. Departure and Arrival are the same ?

after the update it does not log anything!!

Are you in developer mode?

If so, turn it off and you should get your logging back.

Now as for the duplicate departure and arrivals, can't help :(

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Now as for the duplicate departure and arrivals, can't help :(

You can plan to depart and arrive at the same airport in MSFS, I've done it several times on test flights for mods I've been trying out.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 2 months later...
You are correct, the logbook, as it is now, is a joke. For me, I'm lucky if it logs that i've actually flown!
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality