Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Considering FS9 to be dead?

Default Considering FS9 to be dead?

I just was really suprised to notice that this site has removed the search key "FS2004" for "New Files" in Files Library. Welcome to the MS2020 Mania!

Bernard

You can still search for FS9 It is still there.

nebojsa

Thanks for having restored the link! Some of the quite active uploaders like Roger Wensley or Christian Page might be grateful.

Bernard

Bernard, you might notice that this site still has stuff for FS98 and FS2000, and the archives still have stuff for even earlier versions. So you don't need to worry about Nels abandoning FS9 or 8 or...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:
    Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

5. Default

I'm still lurking here and using both FS9 with all my addons as well as MSFS. I use FS9 more until MS or Asobo or someone fixes all the issues with MSFS.

6. Default

Greeting to all FS9 flyers. I got renewed interest in FS9 recently, well tuned works like a charm on Win10 and is rock stable. I got used to its quirks over the years, and when add-ons are managed carefully, it's rewarding simulation wise, including quite decent visuals considering its age, plus doesn't need any ridiculous investment into the new hardware. Have FSX setup as well, but somehow stick more with FS9 these days.... Down the road want to get taste of MSFS but hardware demands and expected lengthy fine tuning to be usable keeps me stay way from it for now....

7. Default

Yea I tried FSX for a couple days when it first came out. Just didn't like it. So I deleted it and stayed with FS9.

One of the best scenery releases of the year was Winnipeg by Gregory Putz. In any sim. Nearly 900 downloads.

FS9 won't die even if you tried to kill it. Oh, and the autopilots work in all the default aircraft.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    One of the best scenery releases of the year was Winnipeg by Gregory Putz. In any sim. Nearly 900 downloads.

FS9 won't die even if you tried to kill it. Oh, and the autopilots work in all the default aircraft.

Love it!

10. Default

I'll use FS9 forever and never have to lose my 2D panels!
    Mark Daniels

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast