Considering FS9 to be dead?

leuen

Keeping FS9 running, requires special people, to "Keep it Alive".

CRJ_simpilot - I person pushing legal crap, who breaks the law himself and is a hypocrite

DominicS - A moderator, who has to follow rules here, but says things that people, should read.

Skywatcher12 - A person with has very big ego, is self-contradicting, and breaks the law. In today’s world you would be considered a “bully”. I person, I'll never help.

As for me, I'm not perfect, but will keep FS9 alive.

What have I contributed to FS9......Nothing...LMAO!

RJ

Yeah that's us! FS9 the 'lawbreakers'. We are bad to bone.

Actually, to let everyone here know the truth, Aaron, Mark and I did the Bellagio job involving a Reverse Big Store also using a Crazy Larry.

We're RICH!!

Like Mark, You actually kill this hobbie.. Don't just read, but listen, to what you read.

RJ

We do? I do? I guess you never read my reply to Dom's post above.

The fact we're still beating FS9's drum 17 years later on the back of amazing contributors to the sim says something about us doesn't it?

You must have missed the posts recently about some of us pointing out some of the great developers to many amazing freeware add-ons we have available for the sim.

And how do you know we're not thankful? Do you check my emails to developers thanking them? Or checked if I've helped some developers beta testing products? Or helped in some other way but behind the scenes without beating my drum about it?

I don't call THAT killing the hobby. :)

MS and LM are doing a good enough job themselves currently of that!! :p :D

Pour ya self a Long Island Ice Tea and have a good evening mate.

Who is this guy? with his personal attacks?

These kind of things are normally seen an Avsim, not here.

Mark & myself agree to disagree on certain things, BUT never a trash, maybe a chirp, all for the good of FS2004.

Anyhow, play nice now, FS2004 is bigger than all of us. thanks to the support of developers, past & present, that have not been chased away by trash talk..

As a well known young lady once said.. Shame on You!!

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Sorry, but I think this thread now should be closed. I wasn't aware that it would get out of control this way. Initally I intended to initiate a serious discussion how FS9 still could be kept alive, compared with the actual MSFS2020 mania. Obvisouly this finally has been misunderstood. Not very pleasant for this forum!

Bernard

Edited by leuen

I for one, as a recent returnee to the program, found this thread really helpful until it went south, and learned about a lot of resources from it. I would welcome a resumed discussion on the original topic without the flaming.

August