Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 143

Thread: Considering FS9 to be dead?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    I try and avoid anything Flight1 because of their million and one ridiculous anti piracy measures. Simply getting something from one PC to another can be a nightmare.

    I know, its painful. I found a link to the Level-D. I only ever had it on CD way back in the day. Long since gone. Thinking of buying it again.

    I think they also had a DC-9 as well.
    Anyone use the Sky Simulations DC-9? That also interests me.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    I think they also had a DC-9 as well.
    Anyone use the Sky Simulations DC-9? That also interests me.
    The Flight1 DC-9 is great but I think it's no longer for sale. Maybe doesn't work in Win 10??? It did come from the FS2002 days.
    It's a great plane to use with the Civa INS which I always intended to try out in this aircraft. So much still to do in FS9! There was a user file created to incorporate the Civa INS into the plane but I haven't found any working download link for it. If anyone has this file and could pass it on be much appreciated.
    Mark Daniels

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    2 'modern' sims. 2 updates. 2 fails. Oh well.
    Off in to the sky I go in my 'obsolete' and 'dead' sim free of worry, CTD's and poor performance....




  4. Default

    Hey! That looks like a good flight sim! Has some decent clouds too!
    I was reading the other forum, 5 patches down and they have achieved a bunch of users with CTD's without even getting to the main menu! OMG, what are people thinking??? lol
    I just open up FS9 and the biggest headache I have is what to fly and from where to where.
    Mark Daniels

  5. Default

    That's a killer screenshot right there. I'm ashamed of my P3D popcorn clouds and I hide my P3D water whenever possible, still FS9 is dead because, well it just is...
    Last edited by Jim Robinson; 10-29-2020 at 11:25 PM.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    Hey! That looks like a good flight sim! Has some decent clouds too!
    I was reading the other forum, 5 patches down and they have achieved a bunch of users with CTD's without even getting to the main menu! OMG, what are people thinking??? lol
    I just open up FS9 and the biggest headache I have is what to fly and from where to where.

    People don't think is the problem , they're followers. LM and MS are the pied pipers of the sim world. Sucking in poor suspecting simmers with their merry tune.

    FS9'ers though saw the light. It's because we heard and sang the 'song of songs' that unite us.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDXSqakeeys



    OK, the 2nd long island is kicking in. haha. Oh yeah!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    That's a killer screenshot right there. I'm ashamed of my P3D popcorn clouds and I hide my P3D water whenever possible, still FS9 is dead because, well it just is...
    Jim? omg, you had to edit only a 2 sentence reply. What are you drinking? I need some.

    And whatever happened to that FS9 scenery you were working on way back in the day?

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Jim? omg, you had to edit only a 2 sentence reply. What are you drinking? I need some.

    And whatever happened to that FS9 scenery you were working on way back in the day?


    I added "popcorn", what are you, the edit police now? (and I assure you whatever it is it was cheap)

    I hate scenery, let somebody else do all that, they can even have the 2 or 3 kudos they'll get out of it all for themselves. I'm OK with that, lol.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    I added "popcorn", what are you, the edit police now? (and I assure you whatever it is it was cheap)

    I hate scenery, let somebody else do all that, they can even have the 2 or 3 kudos they'll get out of it all for themselves. I'm OK with that, lol.
    Nah somebody else can decide who is the edit police. And Long Island Ice Tea's aint cheap. just tastes cheap.

    Fair enough.

  10. Default

    Keep the noise down please. I'm busy flying and giggling over the MSFS threads while at cruise. lol
    Mark Daniels

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. considering new monitor for fs9
    By flightsimmer747 in forum PC Hardware, Video And Audio Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:58 PM
  2. Considering Flight Lessons
    By Continental737 in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 03:54 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2002, 06:51 PM
  4. Considering FS2002
    By aep in forum FS2002
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2002, 04:18 PM
  5. To those considering adding RAM
    By eagle013 in forum FS2002
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2002, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •