Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Am I the only one still using (and liking) V4.5?

  1. #21

    Default

    I am staying with PD3v3 and won't go up to v4. I have WAY TOO many A2A, FS, Carenado planes plus airports to ever give them up EVER.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidN16 View Post
    I am staying with PD3v3 and won't go up to v4. I have WAY TOO many A2A, FS, Carenado planes plus airports to ever give them up EVER.
    I have P3d V5.1.
    ALL the aforementioned aircraft work with this sim.
    You cannot possibly have an up-to-date sim, or version of any aircraft... Also you need v4+ to make use of the latest updates and graphic card updates!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Highland Park IL
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    I agree that P3D V4.5 is just about perfect. It may not have all the eye candy of MSFS, but it does not come with the headaches and setup difficulties that are part and parcel of MSFS.

    Sherm

  4. #24

    Default

    Agreed. I'm sure I'll be getting FS20 in a month or so and enjoying the 10% of what P3D4.5 can do that it can do better, but I'll log most hours in 4.5 doing the other 90% of stuff that FS20 won't do at all.

    And as noted above, I love the fact that it is no longer being updated. It's so annoying when I fire up IL2:Great Battles for a quick flip in a fighter and find myself waiting to download and install a 2GB update almost every time I play - usually full of updates to modules I don't even have.

    August

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. I'm Liking FSX
    By vancouverflyboy in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 07:46 PM
  2. 757 liking its reflection ^^
    By adam123 in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. I'm liking this bird.
    By Andret2k in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. I'm really liking this little bird! (LH 737-200)
    By imported_steve_d in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:36 AM
  5. I slightly Modified Ron's N167SR to my liking......
    By jetBlue_A320 in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •