Saitek flight yoke calibration : cannot calibrate pitch and roll

trainee_pilot

Except for the pitch and roll calibrations, all other buttons are being recognized, including throttle quadrant.

Only these 2 axes are not being recognized.

I turned on the Data for the 2 axes on X-plane so that I can see what is being output when I fly the plane. Nada. No data is coming through. So I can't use the yoke.

When I googled around for this issue, I noticed that others also have had this issue. But they were all old posts like 3 years old. And nobody had managed to resolve the issue.

To double check, I downloaded the Flight Configuration software from Logitech's website. I loaded the X-plane config. Again here as well, all buttons I can configure except the 3 axes.

I'm using Mode 1 on the Flight Yoke.

I'm currently using a joystick but want to really transition to the Yoke.

Any help would be much much appreciated. The yoke has been sitting unused forever. High time I found a solution.

I'm on Windows 10, Xplane 11

Note : I tried it on a different PC with the same results.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My understanding is that it's plug and play with no separate drivers to install. Could it be that you have a defective yoke? If you look at reviews across the board on all electronic equipment you will find that there is always an average of around about 10 with only 1 star or a 10 have a totally defective rate and about a third have something wrong and only get two or three stars. Newegg tonight that had a defective 8GB stick and G.Skill is top rated.
Liquid cooled, Intel i7-10700K, NVIDIA 3070, G.Skill Ram 32 GB, 2TB M.2 NVME. Z490 MB Loads of Christmas lights. :pilot: