Scenery Error - in addon scenery [FSX Steam]

bmw1984

No! Its not pointing to any scenery just the addon scenery folder in FSX? Copy your current scenery.cfg and save it somewhere, then go back to the original and delete that entry. Start FSX and if all ok jib done. If not you have another problem all together.

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Cheers Brian i noticed the other one and this one having different content - wasnt sure which one he would look at!!?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

bmw1984

looks perfectly fine to me, I have exactly the same entry and the bgl's down in the \Addon Scenery\scenery folder (that I put there) show up automatically without changing the scenery config file. If you have no bgl files in the scenery subfolder then I guess it could matter.

If you have NO bgl's in the Scenery folder, that might create an error and it would be appropriate to DISABLE the AddonScenery entry in the scenery config. Addon Scenery is NOT required to be active

Loyd

Edited by llivaudais

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners