Does anyone believe MSFS 2020 is really coming to Xbox?

I personally think it was a ploy to get people to use Game Pass on Windows 10 PC's. I don't see it ever coming to Xbox console, If they do it will be very limited and without the use of freeware. Anyone else have any thoughts or insight on this?
Computer, lots of electrical thingys

I personally think it was a ploy to get people to use Game Pass on Windows 10 PC's. I don't see it ever coming to Xbox console, If they do it will be very limited and without the use of freeware. Anyone else have any thoughts or insight on this?

I think a major factor in the project getting approved is that it will be coming to the Xbox. Yes, there will be limitations, but they may not be too bad, depending on the user. For many the PC will still be the preferred platform, but a powerful console at a decent price will work for many others.

From what I've seen on the forums here Xbox Series X will run better than most of the PC's on here. Sure people with a Series X will probably just play it casually with the controller, but who cares? That is enjoyable to some while others want total sim atmosphere.

It'll be Series X (NOT this generation). That said - I in now way would even want to play it on an XBOX. It's going to be limited in more ways than you can imagine. Consoles are more and more just a PC with each passing generation (the next being the closest). Hence why Microsoft/Xbox just released "XBOX Game pass for PC" (Which btw you can get/play MSFS for $1!