New pc still wont run FS 2020

So I purchased a new $1700 pc to play this FS 2020, purchased game and installed it. Its still wont run and says my pc does not meet minimum requirements. Now I'm no pc wizard so could someone please help me and advise! Thank you for any help!

Pc1.JPG

pc2.JPG

So I purchased a new $1700 pc to play this FS 2020, purchased game and installed it. Its still wont run and says my pc does not meet minimum requirements. Now I'm no pc wizard so could someone please help me and advise! Thank you for any help!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]221215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]221216[/ATTACH]

This MX series graphic card is never intended to run any high demanding game like this.

This is a comparison between the MX 230 to GTX 770 which is the minimum required graphic card that the game will need ..

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-770-vs-Nvidia-GeForce-MX230/2174vsm746237

I'd return the PC if you can... with $1700, you can buy or build an actual gaming pc that can run way better than what you have.

Both the CPU and GPU are well below what you would need to run this sim. Even though it looks like you have a desktop all-in-one (AIO) computer, those are laptop parts aimed at low power and better battery life. As this is an AIO system, I suspect your upgrade options are very limited and you would need to look at a new system to really get the performance needed for the sim.

If you haven't already, refer to the official system requirements as a reference. Depending on your budget, aim for the recommended specs, or better.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013463459-Minimum-Recommended-and-Ideal-PC-Specifications-for-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator

Maybe just the 12gb of ram. Recommendations are 16gb at least.

But it should not "block" an install or exec...

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab