Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MSFS Manual

Nels,
    Thanks for sharing.
    I like the idea of a "manual", however us "old guys" typically prefer a hard copy in front of us, so we can pause the flight, look up the necessary information and return to the flight . . . or even do a little ground prep.
    Since this product can't be printed (& I understand why), I won't likely purchase it. I may be convinced to pay a "premium" for a printable version.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyTim View Post
    Nels,
    Thanks for sharing.
    I like the idea of a "manual", however us "old guys" typically prefer a hard copy in front of us, so we can pause the flight, look up the necessary information and return to the flight . . . or even do a little ground prep.
    Since this product can't be printed (& I understand why), I won't likely purchase it. I may be convinced to pay a "premium" for a printable version.
    I believe it can be printed now...

we should not have to pay for a manual MS/Asobo should provide one with the software,,, how low will MS go, SAD!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyTim View Post
    Nels,
    Thanks for sharing.
    Please read the updated info; one of that changes they've made as a result of user feedback is that it is now printable.

Thanks for updating me, Nels.
    I will definitely be looking at purchasing now!

"I like the idea of a "manual", however us "old guys" typically prefer a hard copy in front of us, so we can pause the flight, look up the necessary information and return to the flight . . . or even do a little ground prep."

Exactly, and i like to research some things away from in front of the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wayned10 View Post
    "I like the idea of a "manual", however us "old guys" typically prefer a hard copy in front of us, so we can pause the flight, look up the necessary information and return to the flight . . . or even do a little ground prep."

Exactly, and i like to research some things away from in front of the computer.
    Here here (Me too!)
    John
    Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666
    Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD
    Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

I just placed my order for your great looking guide book - FWIW that's $13.67 in USD -lol - well worth the price says I.
    "Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
    HP Pavilion Desktop [email protected], 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 200 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke and throttle quadrant, TFRP rudder pedals, Grass Monkey Odyssey IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
    I believe it can be printed now...
    Does it bind itself into book form also? I thought not. Well do have a three hole punch and a ring binder.
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

A little disappointed with the manual I just purchased. The description leads one to believe there is specific detailed info on operating each of the included aircraft. Instead, the detailed info is essentially the same general specifications for each aircraft as it is displayed within the simulator itself. Unfortunately, I still have not found any specifics on instruments or controls of any of the included aircraft. Example: where are the "indicators" for the AP selectors on the KA350i ? ..... There is not even an on/off indicator other than the sim prompt. How do you visually see what your VS is set to? How do you make changes to FD? How do you set a target ALT, Spd, etc.?
    Having an adjustment is of no value if you cannot see what you are setting it to .....
    Is it a matter of repositioning the cockpit view camera to a lower angle inside to cabin, not just panning it or zooming it? Some of the glass cockpit screens are partially obscured by the dashboard itself ..... Do we somehow move the camera down?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast