Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my refund for MSFS

1. Default Got my refund for MSFS

Sorry to say but I needed to return my MSFS and got my refund from Steam. I've been using FS since 3.0. I have a pilot license and my rig is i7 8700, 2060, 32MB 3200Mhz. The planes would not fly straight. My 787 would fly sideways while moving forward. I would go down the ILS and when I disengaged the autopilot the plane would just roll to the side. If was a joke. Forget the scenery crap, the physics of the plane flying was an absolute insult to flight sims. Maybe MSFS 2022, but a patched version of this one, Never!

Blog Entries

"have a nice day sir"
    Kapitan
    Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Doors, hitting, not let, way out comes to mind.

There's no doubt the sim has problems and in many aspects is still early access, but there is still plenty of fun to be had.

Once the study level aircraft start to come out, watch all these people who post about refunding, slink quietly back in and repay their $60 or £60...
    Vern.

Enjoy what you choose to fly!
    Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by texvindictive View Post
    Sorry to say but I needed to return my MSFS and got my refund from Steam. I've been using FS since 3.0. I have a pilot license and my rig is i7 8700, 2060, 32MB 3200Mhz. The planes would not fly straight. My 787 would fly sideways while moving forward. I would go down the ILS and when I disengaged the autopilot the plane would just roll to the side. If was a joke. Forget the scenery crap, the physics of the plane flying was an absolute insult to flight sims. Maybe MSFS 2022, but a patched version of this one, Never!
    My experience has been the complete opposite...simply mind blowing on occasions.

6. Default

For you guys that have had a good time i wish you all the best. For me, I like to lay out a flight plan in an airliner and do a 2 to 3 hour flight. I got the 320 to fly on a flight, but the 787 was a mess. Landing is a whole other story. So will I get the game again? Yes. In 2 years when everything is fixed and at CDKey.com for 39.99, not 119.99.

Keep your nose up and watch your airspeed.

7. Default

You know these are default airliners, in a week 1 of release? I feel for you but maybe in a few weeks or months when the 3rd party add on planes and updates patch the sim you can check in and try again. Really not fair to compare the airliners in this sim to anything out there right now. Wish you and all the airliner guys the best.

8. Default

I can appreciate people’s frustrations. Some of us aren’t as avid of simmers and are blown away. I stopped flying after FS2004, right around when FSX came out, and lots of people had tags on their profile saying “friends dont let friends fly fsx”. It’s just really the nature of the beast. The community is half of the sim and provides so much. Maybe we forgot what FSX was like off the shelf.

9. Default

Sorry, I think this is a great FS.

Yep, I just put in for a refund also. I thought I'd be smart and order through the Microsoft Store. Big mistake! After paying for the product, I went to download it and it said it couldn't find the device to download it to. Duh! After an hour, I gave up and requested a refunt.

I should have checked Amazon first. The reviews of the sim are absolutely horrible. Note: Just rechecked Amazon and they have pulled the 2020 off the page! People must be going crazy with this.

Assuming I get my money back from the direct purchase attempt, I'll try again in a month. Working with Microsoft and Windows has always been a nightmare, and I hoped that has changed since I left them years ago. Guess I was wrong...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast