New Joystick Needed for FS2020

Spending a lot of time looking for a new Joystick to replace the Old MS Sidewinder P Pro.

It looks like we are limited on what we can buy with lots of stores out of stock and if you look on auction sites, the price of joysticks are a lot higher than the shops , Maybe the lack of stock is down to shipping over to the UK due to Covid.

Watching lots of reviews on Youtube of the THRUSTMASTER T-16000M FCS Joystick and the THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas 4 Joystick & Throttle , The THRUSTMASTER T-16000M FCS Joystick sounds a lot better, But listening to reviews, everyone picks up on faults, Like the Throttle on the Hotas 4.

then there is a Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X (PC but its another 3 weeks before they arrive in the UK, If it does arrive and thats via Amazon.

Any you simmers in the same situation and any thoughts

Spending a lot of time looking for a new Joystick to replace the Old MS Sidewinder P Pro.

It looks like we are limited on what we can buy with lots of stores out of stock and if you look on auction sites, the price of joysticks are a lot higher than the shops , Maybe the lack of stock is down to shipping over to the UK due to Covid.

Watching lots of reviews on Youtube of the THRUSTMASTER T-16000M FCS Joystick and the THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas 4 Joystick & Throttle , The THRUSTMASTER T-16000M FCS Joystick sounds a lot better, But listening to reviews, everyone picks up on faults, Like the Throttle on the Hotas 4.

then there is a Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X (PC but its another 3 weeks before they arrive in the UK, If it does arrive and thats via Amazon.

Any you simmers in the same situation and any thoughts

They have spoken to me very well about the thrusmaster tca, take a look at it, what happens is that it is something great.

I bought the HOTAS One to upgrade from my old Thrustmaster Fox 2 Pro standalone stick. I was looking at the T.16000M too, but the One was $80, while the 16000 M throttle and stick were around twice as much. The HOTAS One, X, and 4 are very similar and are work with PC and XBox One, PS4, and PS3 respectively. The X is about $20 cheaper, but doesn't have a port to plug in radar pedals. The One also has a few more buttons on the base. Since FS 2020 is coming to XBox too, I figure the HOAS One was best for me.

I could have kept my old stick and just bought the throttle that came with T.16000M as the other option. Sometimes I wish I had, but not too unhappy with my current setup

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk