Entire sim setup for sale - several high end pieces

jlbflyboy182

I have been working on putting together what I considered to be a kick ass sim with several of the higher end pieces. I am willing to sell some or all. Let me know what you are interested in. I am going to put the list out and work on pricing. Basically everything is new but I just have not been able to use it because I have been flying for real so much for work that I am getting all of the practice I need in the real world. Let me know what you are interested in and we can work on a deal.

The items list is below and the prices are what I paid. Feel free to make offers.

Real Sim Gear Garmin 530 with mounting bracket - $450

Real Sim Gear 430 with mounting bracket - $470 bracket contains GNS430, GCF500, GMA350

Real Sim Gear GCF500 Autopilot - $350

Real Sim Gear GMA Audio Panel - $300

Honeycomb Aplha Yoke - $250

Precision Flight Controls Throttle Quadrant - $800 (both 3 lever and 6 lever modules)

MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - $325

Prechen portable touch screen monitor 15.6" - $239

Custom Built Gaming PC with Windows 10 64 bit - $2000

- Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB Gen4 PCIe X4 NVMe M.2 SSD

- Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, WIFI 6 (802.11Ax), Dual M.2 with Heatsinks, SATA 6GB/S and USB 3.2 Gen 2

- Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01

- Gigabyte Radeon Computer Graphics Cards (GV-RXVEGA64GAMING OC-8GD)

- AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9 GHz 8-core processor

- Corsair H100i RGB Platinum 75 CFN liquid cooler

- G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDRA4-3600 memory

- Corsaidr MP600 Force Series Gen4 500GB M.2 SSD drive

- Gigabyte Radeon Vega 64 8GB video card with the HDMi ports and 3 Display ports

- Corsair RM 750W Gold certified fully modular ATX power supply

Also have a 65" Samsung 4K TV Ultra HD - $700 for anyone that is local to Northern California in the Bay Area.

PM me for additional information, details and pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Hello! I am interested and wanted to ask if you are looking to part it out or if it's all or nothing. Also, is shipping an option? I tried to find the DM option, but I'm new to the forums and on mobile, couldn't find it... LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm interested in the rudder pedals but caught waiting on new computer from Newegg that seems to be stuck in an endless shipping loop which is actually just holiday overload. I don't want to invest in a bunch of peripherals until I've actually laid hands on the most impotent part. I've discovered that all the pedals produced by the main brands are plastic junk.
Liquid cooled, Intel i7-10700K, NVIDIA 3070, G.Skill Ram 32 GB, 2TB M.2 NVME. Z490 MB Loads of Christmas lights. :pilot:

Hello , I am Dutch resident and I would be interested in the PC. I'm willing to pay for it, but for the PC easiest way for me to start using it here would be to dispose of any O.S. and software that is installed on it right now. I take it that the O.S. is installed on one of the SSD's, probably the Corsair 1TB, so easiest would be to take the SSD that has the O.S. out of the system before preparing it for shipment. Based on a max weight of 15 kgs. Fedex Economy would be around US$ 120,00 . Please PM me your thoughts sofar and some pictures of the out's and in's of your system. Thanks , stay safe and regards: P B, Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg