Crazy Citation Longitude Flight Model

There's no way that flies like a Citation, ever tried to keep it stable under 3000ft ? It seems to want to be doing 300 knots at least otherwise it pitches and stalls. It does crazy thngs. Impressed with the Robin Cadet and the 787 though.......

I agree that some planes are better modelled than others. Different teams involved and probably real pilots involved in some and non-pilots in others like the Citation.

You see, its very easy to find real pilots that took a Private license in a Cessna and is now working for Asobo. Actually most Asobo engeneers have a license. Its also very easy to find retired airline pilots that end working or helping flightsim.

But with Learjets Citation, executive planes its a different story. Cause its an “active” profession, and in the mid-range of an ongoing carreer, you wont find easily Citation pilots available to develop a sim flight model. They are busy flying

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

yep, I was disappointed that they had so many single engine props and not a single fighter jet. With Citation though we basically have one given how it performs :)

Seriously the biggest mis-judgement MS have made is going for quantity over quality when it come to aircraft in FS2020

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

I agree that some planes are better modelled than others. Different teams involved and probably real pilots involved in some and non-pilots in others like the Citation.

You see, its very easy to find real pilots that took a Private license in a Cessna and is now working for Asobo. Actually most Asobo engeneers have a license. Its also very easy to find retired airline pilots that end working or helping flightsim.

But with Learjets Citation, executive planes its a different story. Cause its an “active” profession, and in the mid-range of an ongoing carreer, you wont find easily Citation pilots available to develop a sim flight model. They are busy flying

Understood and totally agree. I have never flown a Citation or anything near it, but I'm sure I could have done a better job than this.