Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MSFS Known Issues

The prop textures are lousy too - like they've been ported over from FS2002...
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

Blog Entries

very so...
    Kapitan
    Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    As with all flightsim versions, fixes and bugs will take one year to get sorted.
    No.

Just getting you prepared. lol
    Mark Daniels

It took me 5 days. Finally got the game installed last night and now it will probably take another 5 days to download the remaining 18 gb. Great job Microsoft! Really, well done!

I have been here on this forum for 5 minutes and have just read such negativity, the Sim has been live for not even a week, ground breaking tech literally just seen the light of day....I have bugs, quite a few bugs, I'm not worried because they will be fixed.

Who cares wether other Sims are this and that, MSFS is less than a week old publicly and already a much better foundation than anything previous.

I feel privileged to be a part of something next gen, but I'll head back over to the Microsoft forums where they don't reek of such negative bad vibes, but believe and have optimism as to the potential this Sim has when things start to iron out.

I have been flying since FS9, and I am simply blown away by the new sim. I used to be a member on here 15 some years ago when I was much younger (Pc12Pilot2003 and DaveKSan still here?!) Sure there might be some hiccups, however the platform is there and it simply seems like something from the future. I am stoked.

With that said, I'm running the new MSFS on my laptop and everything looks great however my runways are pretty low resolution until I get REAL close. What parameter in the display settings would runways fall under? I'm running an i7 1065 G7CPU (2ish GHz unless overclocked), 16gb Ram (+ additional 16gb virtual from SSD) and 2GB nVidia graphics card. I don't know if I'm just out of luck but I would be 100% okay with nuking a display setting in order to be able to get my runways. Thanks guys!

Is the mods intention to keep this thread to factual reporting so in case anyone from Asobo and MS looks at it, genuine issues aren't drowned in the noise?

Anyhow here's a couple for the list:

1. On resuming a flight the unique ID and callsign applied to the aircraft had reverted to the default.

2. Autopilot issues on the G1000. On resuming a fight it is off (as we know). Selecting Nav mode with GPS enabled did not change heading towards the waypoint, aircraft continued in a straight line. Setting a heading with the bug and switching to heading mode put the plane into a terminal spin. I also noticed a 100nm discrepancy between the distance shown on FPL on the CDU to the next waypoint and what was shown on the external waypoint marker.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvensmith View Post
    Is the mods intention to keep this thread to factual reporting so in case anyone from Asobo and MS looks at it, genuine issues aren't drowned in the noise?
    The intent was to provide forum members here information on known issues and, where they exist, solutions or workarounds. Their list of known issues is certainly not exhaustive and many, many more have been reported during the alpha and beta testing. You can, and should, report bugs to the Zendesk link I posted further back in this thread.

I agree that ga aircraft handle really well. Apart from when reloading the flight and it comes on with no autopilot on and crazy extreme trim settings, sending you crashing into the ground if you can't get the autopilot on quick enough to sort out all the weird trim settings it's given itself. Annoying.

Yeah, sorry. I wasn’t trying to derail the thread. I just thought it could be a bug. I’ll make my own. My textures look great except for my runways so I’m not sure what category under setting runways fall under. Just wasn’t sure if anyone else is dealing with that phenomenon.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast