Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: MSFS Known Issues

It seems asobo/black shark just leave out anything they feel like. Several small islands In the Philippines, where i go swimming, are totally left out, even though they're clearly visable on google maps.

Quote Originally Posted by shb7 View Post
    It seems asobo/black shark just leave out anything they feel like. Several small islands In the Philippines, where i go swimming, are totally left out, even though they're clearly visable on google maps.
    MSFS uses Bing Maps as the data source, not Google.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMaxxi View Post
    I have been here on this forum for 5 minutes and have just read such negativity, the Sim has been live for not even a week, ground breaking tech literally just seen the light of day....I have bugs, quite a few bugs, I'm not worried because they will be fixed.

Who cares wether other Sims are this and that, MSFS is less than a week old publicly and already a much better foundation than anything previous.

I feel privileged to be a part of something next gen, but I'll head back over to the Microsoft forums where they don't reek of such negative bad vibes, but believe and have optimism as to the potential this Sim has when things start to iron out.
    If the program worked, there wouldn't be bad vibes!

Mine does work. The scenery is stunning. There are annoyances, but nothing that constitutes not working.
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390 MB, 32gb G Skill 3000, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD

[B]Kap, i'm quite sure if you were one of us that haven't been able to load and run this turkey, you would not be so caviler about ,it's only 10%.Ten percent of the amount of programs sold is a growing population of dissatisfied buyers. Sooner or later there is a collapse point which even the 90% can't overcome. Takes more than sweet talk (blowing smoke). I personally don't think is, msfs 2020, was ready for public release. Of course, the money has been made, Marketing can accept 10% of disgruntled customers. But, that only works once./B]

Known Issue (Unclear if Bug or Design Feature):
    You cannot save during the nearly 3 hour Introductory flight to the Japan scenery.
    Vern.

I will try to point this out kindly. I am not attacking you personally. But you point blank accuse the program of not working, and in another thread which you created to note the "problem", you come back with an oops, I didn't log out and relog in. That fixed it. So many issues are people posting "it is broken" on the forums, when in fact they don't know how to run the program, and just say 'it is broken" instead of trying to learn how to run it.
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390 MB, 32gb G Skill 3000, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD

Mine is working, but when I updated it to 1-9-3 the buildings at the end of runway 21 of my home town CYXH airport became very tall like 20 stories blocking the landing approach. In real life , those buildings are just 1 to 2 stories in height. How do I make those buildings back to normal height again?

Default Erratic throttle

Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    The official list of known issues, and workarounds, can be viewed at the site below.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/known-issues/
    Using T.Flight Hotas X, have downloaded latest patch/firmware, throttle goes up and down uncontrollably. ANyone? Someone? Hardware or MSFS?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tevita View Post
    Using T.Flight Hotas X, have downloaded latest patch/firmware, throttle goes up and down uncontrollably. ANyone? Someone? Hardware or MSFS?
    Try recalibration and check sensitiviy curves.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast