Excessive stars in cruise alt

Sensitivity and FDE

Issues with autopilot or fmc integration

Disabling Tool Tips not working

Throttle dont stay at idle but start immediately to reverse

Those are a few that i spotted, i bet each simmer has a different bunch to add

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

You notice that the only issues they are interested in solving are those regarding installation because it means sales!

I would suggest fixing installation issues is just as important, if not more so, to those that already have the sim. Hard to enjoy if it doesn't install properly.

I've been trying to install for 2 days!

I understand, but considering 90% managed to install it its not a sim bug but some program, hardware, software, driver or win 10 issue in the user’s machine.

Kapitan

Again no mention of revisiting the default aircraft physics which are causing the control issues most of us are having.

not true, the ga aircraft, behave pretty well.

maybe learn how to operate them properly and set up your peripherals right,

yes rudder is too sensitive , i bet it will be fixed, but its not a priority and it certainly is flyable, if you know what you are doing.

the issue is not with the game mainly, but with the gamers.

lookat youtubes from Squirell, he does not have many problems.

yes rudder is too sensitive , i bet it will be fixed, but its not a priority and it certainly is flyable, if you know what you are doing.

What a load of fanboy tosh!

I've been running flight sims since Airbus A320 on the Amiga in 1993. I'm pretty certain I know my way round a setup screen and stick configurator. I have never come across a sim (sorry, game) where it is virtually impossible to hand fly. I have tried all sorts of sensitivity settings and dialled down the FPS as suggested elsewhere. Over at Avsim someone already posted they have examined the flight dynamics of these default Asbooboo aircraft and they are way off.

I loaded up XP11 yesterday evening and hand flying a Cessna was perfectly stable and enjoyable.

As it stands, FS2020 is a pretty scenery simulator (at the cost of streaming Gb's of data) but as a flight sim it's at best early access.

Vern.

If you really think that's true just have a look at the comments from real-world pilots (including myself) on some of the other forums. I think we know how to "operate them properly" and the fact is that the flight characteristics of all the GA aircraft are, how do I say this gracefully,......garbage. How many left-seat hours do you have in the real thing? I'll bet it's not many.

Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

You are right,

But the potential is with MSFS2020

The climate work of Meteoblue is amazing

As with all flightsim versions, fixes and bugs will take one year to get sorted.

But you will need time yourself to get used to the new interface, flightplan and other new features that require a learning curve, so take that time to do that,

Kapitan

No one disagrees about the possibilities and that's why I won't refund (though I think I ran out of play time anyway).

However we need the default to work a *bit* better while we wait for the third parties to get up to scratch.

At the least an admission from Asbobo or MS that they acknowledge there are issues and are looking to address them.

Vern.

Believe Asobo took one or two planes...one is the Cessna 152, and made as real as possible, and they succeeded. The rest of the planes mostly are to fill up the library and show the potential, but leaving the work for third parties.

Did you notice 80% of switches in Airbus and 747 are INOP ?

That doesnt mean they were not prepared, or

dont work. They just are INOP in the default version

Kapitan

Regarding sensitivity: real-world GA planes require very little control input when trimmed right. In fact, the majority of cruise flight is finger-input on the yoke. Wrist input is for rotating on a take-off roll, and elbow input is a big no-no

Bearing this in mind, the difference in control travel of a joystick vs an actual yoke in a plane is an order of magnitude. Be wary of that when you say the controls are too sensitive, matter of fact is your slight finger input on a joystick is proportionally represented as a wrist input in the plane.

I recommend turning your sensitivity in-game down to 50%, it makes the controls more manageable, and full deflection is still full deflection.

Please see the thread I started but has dropped down the index a bit, while setting sensitivities and dead zones you must run your joystick and throttle through its range of motions, i.e. configure it, then you *should* find the twitchy response much better (and hit F11 to save, too).
Vern.

Please see the thread I started but has dropped down the index a bit, while setting sensitivities and dead zones you must run your joystick and throttle through its range of motions, i.e. configure it, then you *should* find the twitchy response much better (and hit F11 to save, too).

Yep, done that running joy.cpl in Windows

Kapitan

The prop textures are lousy too - like they've been ported over from FS2002...

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have been here on this forum for 5 minutes and have just read such negativity, the Sim has been live for not even a week, ground breaking tech literally just seen the light of day....I have bugs, quite a few bugs, I'm not worried because they will be fixed.

Who cares wether other Sims are this and that, MSFS is less than a week old publicly and already a much better foundation than anything previous.

I feel privileged to be a part of something next gen, but I'll head back over to the Microsoft forums where they don't reek of such negative bad vibes, but believe and have optimism as to the potential this Sim has when things start to iron out.