Not AI flight showing after installation AIFP

inidur

Hi There..

im sorry if it was reposted or someone asked before. i have searched in this forum got some few threads regarding my problem, tried it but no luck, the problem still there

A little bit introduction in here.

So im just trying to get AI flight freeware, from WoAI, AIG AIM, till AIFP.

WoAI its worked the best but since no update till now so tried to looking for another freeware. AIG AIM is not working in my FSX:SE i dont know how, still waiting an answer from the developer.

and now i tried AIFP since it said compatible with FSX.

So im using AIFP ver 3.3.1.2. with AI based model downloaded from FLAI and Flight planner zip from AIG AIM.

currently i tried AirAsia FP which mostly operated from WMKK.

i just load the flight plan file to AIFP, installed the missing aircraft and compile the bgl file after i finished installation to scenery/world/scenery folder..

when i checked it there no AI flight shows in the WMKK even i set the time as per AIFP time table.

so i tried to looked what is my problem after all.

here is what i get when i tried to "traffic and parking analyzer"

attached the log file but i highlighted the sentence that makes me curious and i wondered why the AI FP is not showing in selected airport

The following aircraft are not installed for FSX on this system or their required parking radius could not be determined. This will affect the parking utilization analysis.

Temp AirASIA AIG FP bgl.txt

then i coming with the question:

1: The following aircraft are not installed for FSX on this system

first of all i thought its because the following aircraft is under FS9 which i never downloaded before but when i tried to convert it using bulk traffic > convert FS9 Traffic file to FSX. i couldnt find any FS9 traffic file in the box.

then what is the meaning of this sentence? is it because i have downloaded from AIG AIM its only apply for P3Dv5 or higher?

2) their required parking radius could not be determined. This will affect the parking utilization analysis.

when i tried to load the FP file, i have notification that mentioned "no parking radius find in this FP file"

then i tried to looked the manual if its we can adjust/setting the parking radius itself. and i got this phares

Peaks & Conflicts / Peak Parking Requirements at Selected Airport – Select an
airport to enable main menu item. A small dialog allows you to enter one or more
(separated by commas), or all, parking codes, select all or a specific parking type,
and specify the parking radius range of interest (or none). If you select a specific
parking type, a list indicating the maximum number of parking spots of the selected
type required for each airline parking code is generated. Otherwise (i.e., selected
parking type is “All”), the generated list will show the maximum number of parking
spots of each required type needed to accommodate the specified parking codes
collectively. In either case, up to three time periods during which the peak
requirement applies will be shown.

but when tried to enter random number i got this notification

error parking radius.PNG

and when i tried to looked the "traffic and parking analyser" the parking category is there but it doesnt show in the graph

Missing parking category.PNG

is because no traffic radius so the aircraft didnt show in the gate?

last but not least when i checked the depart and arrival time line the aircraft is there but when i try to looked in my FSX there is no AirAsia aircraft in my "aircraft" view only the default aircraft

arrival and departure.PNG

Once again, sorry if my question was asked before, if anyone found the solution for my issue on old thread kindly let me know so i could refer to those thread..

Hope someone can help me to answer it

Thanks

*PS: i tried to asked it on the https://www.fsdeveloper.com/ but my account is still under review so i cant create new post on it

WoAI has its own installer, for use with WoAI flight plans only.

But WoAI also mostly produces FS9-format flight plan .bgl files, which really may be your problem.

The thing is, if there is only 1 (one) FS9-format flight plan .bgl, then only the FS9-format AI will show. Don't ask me why that is, but it is so.

What you do is use AIFP to look for FS9-format .bgl files, and it will find them and let you convert them to FSX-format .bgl files.

And AIFP is supported here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=9594.5415

Jorgen

Hi Jorgen

Thanks for your reply.. i have tried to convert it using the bulk traffic in the menu bar but the traffic file (.bgl) is not showing. i assume this i have using FSX format since i never installed the earlier version of FS before or do you know how any other way to convert it in AIFP?

thanks for the link, i will look up on it

Aifp can make fsx-style .bgl-files and fs9-style .bgl-files. But to have aifp able to make fsx-style .bgl files the fsx-SDK must be installed.

Your plan started by messing with an existing plan. Bad idea.

For your first attempts at making a plan, make a plan from scratch. A simple plan. Getting that working to learn how the program works.

Oh yes, you are probably checking if the plane shows up at the wrong time of day. That's the most common beginners error when making trafficplans.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]