Study Level Boeing 757

bell47

Hello,

I was just wondering why no developer has yet come out with a study level Boeing 757 or a 767. All of the ones I have seen are definitely not the highest quality. PMDG has done 737s,747s, and 777s, Qualitywings has the 787, but the 757 has seemed to have been left out, realistically speaking. I have the Qualitywings version of the 757, but it is very limited as to what it can do. Does anyone know of a developer of a very high quality 757/767 with similar detail to the PMDG 737?

Thanks!

Shawn Forry

Study level? There is the Level-D 767 for FSX. It was a portover of the FS9 version and IIRC, it was one of the very first FSX addon aircraft released, so it may look dated.

757? Well, QW never stated they wanted to develop a study level one, but something simpler. I'm not sure how does the CS 757 behave.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

I have the QW757 and I think it's a wonderful plane to fly. But, if you notice, the planes you mention about a 'study level' are only planes that are still in production. You also don't notice the A300 and A310 aren't being made up this way either. But, I have to ask, what more are you looking for? I have the Aerosoft A320, and haev recently decided to stop using it, because it was more of a hassle to input the flight plan into the FMC, mainly the fact that the plane wouldn't accept the amount of passengers I was trying to load. Even following step by step in the manual, and it still wouldn't load it. Mind you I have had two flights in it, where everything worked, and it did fly very nice. But, after spending 6+ days trying to figure out what was going on, I went back to my trusty Project Airbus A320 and had a wonderful flight again. Sometimes, the extras really aren't worth it in my eyes!!