Intel i7 4th gen

So after looking at the specs I’m in the market to buy a desktop. Is intel i7 4th gen 4770 suffice for there Recommended specs? Don’t know a lot about computers but I see the minimum is i5 4th generation. So I’m assuming the i7 4th generation would be fine and is a step up from the minimum cpu needed.

It probably would get by, but if you are buying a machine, you might want to consider a newer version. I would think I7 or I5 8700 or 8500 machines should be heavily discounted by now. Those would move you into the recommended zone, meaning you would be able exploit the features that differentiate the new simulator from older versions, greater detail and more vibrant graphics. If you are just above minimum specs, you will likely have to run the sim at lower resolutions and at lower settings. You also risk that new updates may eventually demand more processing power. If you had that machine, I would try it, but if you are buying, I would try for something more potent than just above the minimum.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU