Microsoft Sidewinder and FS2020

Good Morning! I would like to know if flightsimulator 2020 has the vibration feature, forcefeedback for stalls as it does in flightsimulator 2004. I asked this question on the FS2020 forum, despite the person swearing that he would reply in 36 hours and has not answered me until today.

I was able to configure the Throttle axis with the Sidewinder. Just go to ALL under the controls filter. Then go to POWER MANAGEMENT/Throttle/Throttle 1 AXIS. Once there hit in one of the boxes. When the window opens click the "Start Scanning" box above the "Select an input" dropdown box. It will turn white. Now you can move your slider and it will select "joystick slider X". Save it and then you should be able to control the throttle as you wish.

This is a good way to set all your controls. Takes the guesswork out.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
I have the extreme 3D Pro and it works well so far. I have only had the sim running a couple of days so still setting up. Throttle works in both directions! In the control set up you should make sure the check box is not ticked for reverse operations. Steering is as usual, x axis as in rudder. It seems that the trigger is allocated to look in a certain direction, (I use it for the brakes), so the brakes are an awkward combination on the keyboard. As I said though, I am still setting the stick up. Very sensitive in aileron, elevator, rudder but you can tone them down in the controls section.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Love my force feedback Sidewinder! Still running strong and I plan to use with FS2020! I hope it will be compatible!

my force feedback pro works perfect with FS2020, i got the gameport to USB adapter, which support FFB in other games

The axis work and buttons, throttle dial works in FS2020, only the FFB not working i think.IMG-20210227-163350.jpg