Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Party Addons When?

Default 3rd Party Addons When?

Anybody hear or read any rumors on third-party development addons? I would really like an accurate helicopter sometime in the near future. Hopefully Microsoft will release some helicopters in the not-so distant future but I'm not holding my breath. I am hoping however that companies like Aerosoft will produce some interesting addons. I've been eyeing the Huey X by Aerosoft but what's the point when 2020 is about to release?

Maybe these FSX addon aircraft can be ported to MS2020? That would make things very interesting. Anyways, I thought I'd ask here as this seems like a pretty informed community.

Good stuff, my man! I'm hoping for aircraft over scenery though. MS did a pretty nice job with the scenery even if most of it is autogen.

Quote Originally Posted by zSCHIZOz View Post
    Good stuff, my man! I'm hoping for aircraft over scenery though. MS did a pretty nice job with the scenery even if most of it is autogen.
    None of it is autogen.

Blog Entries

We post news about this all the time. You really should look at this web site's home page and not just stay in the forums...

https://www.flightsim.com.

We also have an MSFS landing page where all news about MSFS is collected:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?20943-MSFS

5. Default

From forum.simflight.com...

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89...ations/page/3/

Quote Originally Posted by John Dowson
    ...I will release a beta version of FSUIPC7 for MSFS on the 18th. I'll post more details in the Announcements section before the 18th.

John
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

yep thye have. Hopefully i can convert some of my Farm Strips.

Will the scenery be so good that there will be no need for 3rd party scenery?

Quote Originally Posted by CBILL737 View Post
    Think that will be a subjective issue. You will have default FS scenery vs. streamed scenery vs. add on (presumably installed) scenery. That will also have to be judged against what settings you can run at - say on medium, you might find a 3rd party scenery gives better performance and results than the same in the streamed scenery.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by CBILL737 View Post
    That will depend on the quality of the data feeding the streamed scenery data. Some areas with photogrammetry will look great, while other areas will be lower quality, though still generally better than the defaults for most previous sims.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast