Got my trackir5 up and running

That's how I'm going to fly msfs2020 for now...with a 50" curved gaming monitor...proflight yoke, TPM, rudder pedals, rocker chair. Went flying for a bit but it lacks the immersion of VR. I am completely aware that I am flying in my basement at all times. So I did a nice IFR flight in aerofly fs2 instead.

That's how I'm going to fly msfs2020 for now...with a 50" curved gaming monitor...proflight yoke, TPM, rudder pedals, rocker chair. Went flying for a bit but it lacks the immersion of VR. I am completely aware that I am flying in my basement at all times. So I did a nice IFR flight in aerofly fs2 instead.

(IFR flight in VR)

Edit

(IFR flight in VR)

Edit

I just gotta say...as good as the scenery is in MSFT2020...it will be REALLY hard giving up VR flight and going back to trackIR. I just did a hop in Aerofly fs2 in VR...full IFR approach in IMC conditions. Epic...you can't beat the realism especially with the rocker chair where you even feel the bump of the landing gear retracting. It also helps with throttling when coming in on final, because you can feel the effect of the throttle, not just hear it. I use a proflight yoke and TMP throttles when flying VR. Anyway, the moral of the story here is IFR in VR is actually better.

Anyway looking forward to MSFS 2020 VR version!