Let's talk traffic!

So these are out traffic options?

Live Flight-aware traffic data downloaded into the sim so we are flying with real world planes? Cool!

AI traffic for the purposes of using ATC.

Live traffic of other players flying online.

Is this correct?

That is a question I had thought of asking too. If I have real world planes switched on will the models reflect the real world planes or just be replaced by generic models of a similar type?

That is a question I had thought of asking too. If I have real world planes switched on will the models reflect the real world planes or just be replaced by generic models of a similar type?

Most likely they will just use a similar type. I haven't heard anything about AI-only aircraft like there were in FSX, but that doesn't mean they won't be there. Either way, it would be impossible to have every single type of aircraft even just for the AI, so at some point the game will have to use similar types.

This was talked about on some YouTube video and it is a difficult blend...but they are working on it.