Has anyone compiled a list of known add-ons planned/in process for MSFS2020? I'm trying my best to keep myself occupied for the next 12 days, as I'm sure most of you are, but there's only so many videos to watch (I am grateful for them!). I thought it'd be nice to take a look at what's coming down the road, particularly for aircraft.

I know A2A is working on the Piper Aerostar 600, and I just saw a developer I hadn't heard of (name escapes me) is working on the F-14, but it'd be nice to see all of what's planned/announced so far in one place.

• Founder

For those who don't know already, we have a "landing page" devoted to MSFS, just like we do for the other sims. You can find it here:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?20943-MSFS

Or via the blue menu on our home page (click on "MSFS").

This is where we collect all knowledge on MSFS, including all the news on add-ons -- of which there has been a lot lately!

And if you know of an add-on we have not featured in the news, drop me an email and let me know:

webmaster@flightsim.com

Lars from QualityWings confirmed YES on the 787, probably NO on the 757 and 146.

Carenado/Alabeo has the Microsoft sim purchase link on thier home page. Probably will at the very least, update thier installers. Updating their aircraft as native to FS2020 is the question.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I saw a YT video that said the ATC can use Windows 10 text to speech so no manufacture/model/call sign database will be necessary . Just type in call signs and ATC reads them back
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro