Missing aircraft issue

dannycnoble

i found this issue and verified it thru AITM2. it seems i have 2 aircraft models that are showing as in my aircraft folder when they are actually not. this is causing me not to able to add any more repaints of said aircraft. does anyone know how i could fix this?

i have completely removed the aircraft folder from FS9 so no aircraft should show up.

using aitm 2 it shows there are 2 aircraft folders it recognizes.

opening aircraft.cfg file of each aircraft thru aitm 2 also show there is nothing there.

error message.jpg

i found the issue and corrected it. i stumbled on it by accident. i was trying to find the hidden aircraft folder for aitm2 (in the user/app data/local/virtual store..etc).

while i was in the hidden folders i stumbled onto the hidden fs9/aircraft folder and EXCELSIOR. in that aircraft folder where the 727 and 717 (no other aircraft, weird). i took both out and then to test i added my 2nd 727 to the main FS9 727-200 aircraft.cfg and it works fine now. all 727's are now showing up.

many thanks to all for the reply's. i will forever use fs9 as i have to much time and real money invested (payed a retired repainter for some classic repaints) in it. maybe when they find away to transfer FS9 ai aircraft to fs2020 i will switch. until then it is fs9 all the way.